Office information140 Eastshore Dr.
Glen Allen, VA 23059
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Glen Allen, Virginia Branch
Branch Address140 Eastshore Dr.
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Glen Allen, Virginia Branch
Michael LawstonBranch Manager
The Glen Allen, Virginia branch of Cetera® Investors is managed by Michael Lawston, Branch Manager. He has 12 years of experience in the role and has spent over 20 years in the financial industry. At Cetera Investors, we believe that our clients deserve more than a financial solutions provider—they deserve a partner who will help them prosper and improve their community. Schedule an appointment today to discover the Cetera Investors difference.
Services offered at this branch:
Ongoing education and training:
Our team stays up to date on the latest industry information and trends through on-demand training and live workshops and events—all designed to help us serve your needs better.
Your financial professional is backed by teams who can offer specialized guidance on complex financial scenarios, like tax and estate planning, insurance options, and more.
Support for retirement plans:
Cetera's experienced team of retirement specialists and technology tools can support small business owners and the retirement plan benefits they offer employees.
Technology that keeps you in sync:
Our proprietary platform, AdviceWorks™, ensures you're always connected with your professional—view your account information at any time, from any device and keep track of reports, statements, and other important financial information.
Our in-house research team, Cetera Investment Management, supports your financial manager with a wealth of independent, objective research and advice designed to make sense out of the complex, often-changing economic landscape.
About Cetera® Financial ManagementCetera Investment Management LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser owned by Cetera Financial Group®. Cetera Investment Management provides market perspectives, portfolio guidance, model management, and other investment advice to its affiliated broker-dealers, dually registered broker-dealers and registered investment advisers.
Financial Manager in Glen Allen, VA
We don’t have to tell you that Glen Allen is an amazing place to live, but we can tell you that with rising housing costs across the nation, there’s no better time to develop a financial plan for you and your family. Cetera®
Investors can help. We’re a trusted team of financial managers near Glen Allen, VA, and we’re happy to help
nearby residents who are ready to strengthen their personal finances.
Our Glen Allen financial managers are proud to serve residents of Henrico County, Hanover County, and all the neighborhoods in and around Richmond. We offer personalized services in:
- Financial Solutions
- Wealth Management
- Small Business Solutions
We don’t see you as just a number. We understand that everyone has different financial goals, and we won’t pressure you into making financial moves that aren’t of personal value to you. Our main goal is to help you work toward financial freedom, whether you’re nearing retirement or just beginning to kick off your career.
Contact Cetera Investors today and take the next steps in building your financial future, or learn more about our services below.
Cetera Investors Frequently Asked Questions
Our Glen Allen financial managers are ready to help you take control over your budget, from assistance with managing your living costs to maximizing your savings contributions.
There are higher-than-average housing costs in Glen Allen, and you might find it difficult to make adequate savings contributions if you have a high mortgage rate or if you're paying high rent. But with Cetera Investors in your corner, you can create personalized savings plans, including:
- Retirement: When you reach your golden years, you want to be able to live a comfortable life that's free of financial worries. Our Glen Allen financial managers can help you develop a savings plan for retirement so you may be able to travel, pay for your living costs, or do whatever it is you want to do when you hang up your hat. Get started soon so you can maximize your savings.
- College Funds: Student loans make up a significant amount of debt and may allocate a significant amount of money in your budget. Cetera Investors can assist you in managing your student loan costs, or we can help you develop a college fund for your children so that they may avoid debt in the future.
- Buying a Home: Although housing is expensive in the Glen Allen area, you can still become a homeowner with the right financial preparation. Cetera Investors can help you develop a savings plan to make a down payment, and we can also help you with how to boost your credit score so you can earn a good mortgage rate. Homebuying requires extensive preparation, so get started with Cetera Investors as soon as possible.
- Emergencies: It's important to have money put away that you can use in times of financial stress, whether that comes from an actual emergency situation (such as natural disasters or evacuations) or if you're the victim of layoffs. Emergency funds can also pay for unexpected expenses, like medical costs, vehicle repair costs, and emergency travel costs. With Cetera Investors, you can create an emergency fund that works with your income.
Our Glen Allen financial managers can also assist you with budgeting. A good budget is essential if you want to maintain a strong financial standing, but it can be hard to figure out how you should allocate your funds—especially when you're saddled with debt or have expensive bills to pay. Cetera Investors can provide you with budget advice designed to help you pay down your debt, settle your bills, and have money left over for spending or saving.
To enhance these services, our financial managers also make use of the following:
- AdviceWorks™: This proprietary platform ensures you're always connected with your manager—view your account information at any time from any device and keep track of reports, statements, and the info you need to keep an eye on your finances.
- Independent research: Our in-house research team, Cetera® Investment Management, supports your financial manager with a wealth of independent research and advice designed to make sense out of the complex economic landscape. They offer insights that promote your financial well-being.
- Ongoing education and training: Our team of professionals stays on the cutting edge of industry information and trends through on-demand training, live workshops, and educational events—all designed to help our managers meet your needs.
- Experienced specialists: Your financial manager is backed by teams who can offer specialized guidance on complex financial scenarios, like tax and estate preparation, insurance options, and more.*
- Support for retirement plans: Cetera's experienced team of retirement specialists and technology tools can support small business owners and the retirement plan benefits they offer employees.
Cetera Investors also provides wealth management services for the Glen Allen area. Our financial managers can give you guidance on how to grow your wealth, develop a passive income, and make the most of your assets.
A home makes up the single largest amount of wealth for most Americans, and Cetera can help you manage it. Or, you can start planning to buy a second home or investment property with a financial plan in place.
Do you want extra money for spending, saving, or retirement? Investing in the stock market is one way to potentially earn money on the side. Whether you're new to investing or if you already have a robust portfolio, we can help you reinvest your earnings or dividends.
Most small business owners tend to be sole proprietors for tax purposes. It can be tricky to manage your money when you're mixing your personal and business finances, so let our Glen Allen financial managers help you manage them. What should you do with your profits? How much should you pocket, how much should you keep in a business savings account, and how much should you reinvest? These are the types of decisions that we can help you with.
How Do I Get Started with Cetera Investors?
Getting started with Cetera Investors is easy. You can visit our Glen Allen office at 140 Eastshore Drive, or you can call us at 804.346.4670 to set up an appointment. We’re excited to learn about your financial goals—get in contact with us today and see how we can help you pursue them.
*For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Investors nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.