Office information9275 Sky Part Court,
San Diego CA 92123
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
San Diego, California Branch
Branch Address9275 Sky Part Court,
San Diego CA 92123
San Diego, California Branch
Cheryl CousinoBranch Manager
The San Diego, California branch of Cetera® Investors is managed by Cheryl Cousino. She started the San Diego office from scratch over 19 years ago and has spent over 22 years in the financial industry. At Cetera Investors, we believe that our clients deserve more than a financial solutions provider—they deserve a partner who will help them prosper and improve their community. Schedule an appointment today to discover the Cetera Investors difference.
Services offered at this branch:
Ongoing education and training:
Our team stays up to date on the latest industry information and trends through on-demand training and live workshops and events—all designed to help us serve your needs better.
Your financial professional is backed by teams who can offer specialized guidance on complex financial scenarios, like tax and estate planning, insurance options, and more.
Support for retirement plans:
Cetera's experienced team of retirement specialists and technology tools can support small business owners and the retirement plan benefits they offer employees.
Technology that keeps you in sync:
Our proprietary platform, AdviceWorks™, ensures you're always connected with your professional—view your account information at any time, from any device and keep track of reports, statements, and other important financial information.
Our in-house research team, Cetera Investment Management, supports your financial manager with a wealth of independent, objective research and advice designed to make sense out of the complex, often-changing economic landscape.
About Cetera® Financial ManagementCetera Investment Management LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser owned by Cetera Financial Group®. Cetera Investment Management provides market perspectives, portfolio guidance, model management, and other investment advice to its affiliated broker-dealers, dually registered broker-dealers and registered investment advisers.
Financial Manager in San Diego, CA
Beautiful beaches, fantastic food, wonderful weather—what’s not to love about San Diego?
The short answer: the high cost of living. California’s notoriously high housing costs make it difficult to enjoy the paradise that is Southern California. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Cetera® Investors can help you work towards your financial freedom in the short-term and long-term so that you may live a more comfortable and carefree life in America’s Finest City.
- Financial Solutions
- Wealth Management
- Small Business Solutions
Cetera Investors can help you make positive financial choices so you and your family may be able to live a more comfortable life. Our skilled financial managers can help you build a better budget, invest in securities, develop a saving plan, and more. We have a relationship-driven approach to financial management—our guidance is specifically tailored toward your financial goals, and no one else’s. We’re only successful if you’re satisfied.
Contact Cetera Investors today and see how our Fairport financial managers can help you, or keep reading and learn more about our services.
Cetera Investors Frequently Asked Questions
One of the hardest things about living in San Diego is that it can be difficult to put money away in savings, but our San Diego financial managers can help you pay your bills, pay off your debt, and retain enough money for spending and saving. With Cetera Investors, you have access to:
- AdviceWorks™: This proprietary platform ensures you’re always connected with your manager—view your account information at any time from any device and keep track of reports, statements, and the info you need to keep an eye on your finances.
- Independent research: Our in-house research team, Cetera® Investment Management, supports your financial manager with a wealth of independent research and advice designed to make sense out of the complex economic landscape. They offer insights that promote your financial well-being.
- Ongoing education and training: Our team of professionals stays on the cutting edge of industry information and trends through on-demand training, live workshops, and educational events—all designed to help our managers meet your needs.
- Experienced specialists: Your financial manager is backed by teams who can offer specialized guidance on complex financial scenarios, like tax and estate preparation, insurance options, and more.*
- Support for retirement plans: Cetera's experienced team of retirement specialists and technology tools can support small business owners and the retirement plan benefits they offer employees.
With Cetera Investors, you can learn how to put your hard-earned money to work and develop a passive income. This is a great way to give yourself extra cash flow when you're retired or to put extra spending money in your wallet. Our San Diego financial managers are skilled in wealth management and can assist you in managing and growing your assets. Our services include:
- Investment guidance:
We can help you invest in stocks and onds. If you've never invested in securities before, we'll walk you through each step of the process. Our Cetera managers can help you plan reinvestment strategies, portfolio diversification, and stock selection.
** You'll also have access to our Cetera brokerage firm, which can facilitate trades and find you shares.
- Real estate preparation: A home makes up the greatest portion of the average American's wealth. We can help you manage the costs of home ownership and may also assist you in buying an investment property.
San Diego is a great market in which to open a small business. Our San Diego financial managers can help your business find success, whether you’re launching a startup or trying to boost the profitability of your establishment. With Cetera Investors by your side, you may be able to:
- Maximize your tax savings*
- Cut operating costs
- Plan for profit reinvestment
- Develop a business savings plan
How Do I Get Started with Cetera Investors?Getting started with Cetera Investors is easy. Just contact us by visiting our office at 9275 Sky Park Court, or call us at 858.650.6830. We’re excited to get to know about you and your financial goals. Get in touch with us today and learn how Cetera can help you.
*For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Investors nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
**A diversified portfolio does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market.