Office information13450 West Sunrise Blvd.
Sunrise, FL 33323
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Bruce KatzBranch Manager
The South Florida branch of Cetera® Investors is managed by Bruce Katz, CLU®. He has 36 years of experience in the financial industry. At Cetera Investors, we believe that our clients deserve more than a financial solutions provider—they deserve a partner who will help them prosper and improve their community. Schedule an appointment today to discover the Cetera Investors difference.
Services offered at this branch:
Ongoing education and training:
Our team stays up to date on the latest industry information and trends through on-demand training and live workshops and events—all designed to help us serve your needs better.
Your financial professional is backed by teams who can offer specialized guidance on complex financial scenarios, like tax and estate planning, insurance options, and more.
Support for retirement plans:
Cetera's experienced team of retirement specialists and technology tools can support small business owners and the retirement plan benefits they offer employees.
Technology that keeps you in sync:
Our proprietary platform, AdviceWorks™, ensures you're always connected with your professional—view your account information at any time, from any device and keep track of reports, statements, and other important financial information.
Our in-house research team, Cetera Investment Management, supports your financial manager with a wealth of independent, objective research and advice designed to make sense out of the complex, often-changing economic landscape.
About Cetera® Financial ManagementCetera Investment Management LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser owned by Cetera Financial Group®. Cetera Investment Management provides market perspectives, portfolio guidance, model management, and other investment advice to its affiliated broker-dealers, dually registered broker-dealers and registered investment advisers.
Financial Managers in Sunrise, FL
You get the best of both worlds when you live near Sunrise since you’re nestled between the lovely Florida Everglades and the exciting cityscape of Miami. But here’s the best part: with a low cost of living and no state income tax, you have an excellent opportunity to grow your wealth unlike most other cities in the country.
To increase your earning potential, enlist the help of Cetera® Investors, a trusted wealth management firm near Sunrise, FL. Our financial managers can help you build and grow your wealth, or assist you in developing a financial plan that can help you save for retirement, homeownership, or college tuition. Our goal is to get you closer to becoming financially successful, whatever your future goals may be.
The financial managers at Cetera Investors offer:
- Wealth Management Services
- Financial Solutions Services
- Small Business Solutions Services
At Cetera Investors, we take a relationship-driven approach to wealth management, which means we’ll only provide you with guidance that leads you closer to your financial goals—and no one else’s. We’ll only give you financial advice that has true personal value to you. That’s what makes us different from other financial managers in Sunrise.
Contact us today to get your wealth management plan started, or learn more about our services below.
Cetera Investors Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology that keeps you in sync: Our proprietary platform, AdviceWorks™, ensures you're always connected with your manager—view your account information at any time, from any device. Keep track of reports, statements, and other important financial information.
- Experienced specialists: Your financial manager is backed by teams who can offer specialized guidance on complex financial scenarios, like tax and estate preparation, insurance options, and more.*
- Independent research: Our in-house research team, Cetera® Investment Management, supports your financial manager with a wealth of independent, objective research, and advice designed to make sense out of the complex, often-changing economic landscape. They provide the insight, foresight, and perspective on the financial markets your manager needs to keep you on track in pursuing greater financial well-being.
- Ongoing education and training: Our team stays up to date on the latest industry information and trends through on-demand training and live workshops and events—all designed to serve your needs better.
Florida is sometimes considered synonymous with wealth, but what exactly does “wealth” mean? To us, it means that your hard-earned money works to grow and compound on itself. Our wealth management service in Sunrise can help you increase your personal wealth and develop a passive income that grows on its own.
Our wealth management services include:
- Investment management: With a passive income, you can improve your cash flow during retirement. One of the most common ways to earn money passively is by investing in stocks and bonds. Cetera Investors can help you choose which securities to buy and provide assistance with developing a reinvestment plan for your dividends, promoting long-term and scalable growth.
- Investment brokerage: At Cetera Investors, you have access to a successful brokerage firm that can facilitate trades on your behalf, finding you savings along the way.
- Real estate management: A home makes up the average American's single largest portion of wealth. If you don't own property, we can help you develop a savings and credit-improvement plan so you may be able to receive a low mortgage rate and buy with a sizeable down payment.
It doesn't matter whether you own a variety of assets, or if you're just beginning to build your portfolio—our Sunrise wealth management managers are ready to help.
Many people have difficulty putting money away in savings. Our Sunrise financial managers can help you build a better budget so you can maximize your savings contributions without draining each paycheck. Cetera can help you save for:
- Retirement: Florida is one of the most popular places in America to retire. With the right savings plan, you can also spend your golden years in the Sunshine State—but it's best to start saving as soon as possible. Contact us today.
- Buying a home or vehicle: A home or vehicle is a major financial commitment. We can help you develop a savings plan that may enable you to make a large down payment. We can also help evaluate whether a government-secured loan may be right for you.
- Your children's college fund: College is one of the most expensive costs faced by young people and their families. If you plan ahead and build a sizeable college fund, you can reduce you and your student's debt by a significant margin.
- Vacations: Your dream vacation doesn't have to be a dream at all. Start saving today for a travel adventure.
- Emergencies: Florida is frequently hit by strong tropical storms, so it's wise to have an emergency fund ready in case your everyday income is disrupted. Emergency funds can also pay for unexpected medical or vehicle repair costs.
With many residents shopping at outlets like Sawgrass Mills, Sunrise is a fantastic place to open a small business. Put Cetera Investors in your corner and receive business financial solutions that can pose your company for success.
Launching a startup business? Our Sunrise financial managers can help you develop a scalable growth plan. If you're an established company, we'll help you develop business development and savings plans so you can successfully reinvest your profits.
How Do I Get Started with Cetera Investors?
Contact Cetera Investors today to get started. You can visit our office at 13450 West Sunrise Blvd or you can call us at 13450 West Sunrise Blvd or you can call us at 954.628.4100. WWe’re excited to get to know about you and your financial goals. Get in touch with us and learn how we can help you reach financial success.
*For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Investors nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.